Re: Problem getting ARM toolchain installed

Hello Colin,

Have you investigated father? Do you think that is a bug on the
packages we build or maybe some binutils mainstream bug?

For now, i'm keeping updated packages at
http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/unstable-toolchain-i386/arm/
http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/unstable-toolchain-i386/armel/

Regards

--