Re: Problem getting ARM toolchain installed

Hello Colin,

It should be now updated for arm and in a few minutes also armel.
Could you try once more? =)

P.S.- Be carefull with caches, you might still get old package.

2007/7/19, Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>:
Hello Colin,

> there isn't anything in that directory that looks like it might have libssp0
> in it (and I have a vague memory of that package getting removed by an
> apt-get upgrade recently).

That is a wrong dependency, gcc does not depend on libssp0 anymore. I
forgot to patch that when building toolchains. Give me some time to
build newer binaries. :-)

Thanks

--
 Héctor Orón