Re: Can't send mail with Gnus! :(

*  (Jérôme Marant)

| Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@raw.no> writes:
|
| > * Jérôme Marant

| > |
| > | Well, in Mutt, you can define a list of email addresses (the mailing
| > | list email addresses), and when you hit 'l' or 'L', it acts like a
| > | followup: it fills "To:" with the mailing list address (which was found
| > | in the list) but do not add posters to "Cc:" unlike followup.
| >
| > You are of course aware that Gnus has this through Group Parameters?
|
| Since you CC'ed me on reply, I guess you don't use such group parameters :-)

I do, I'm just too lazy to fix it for low-traffic lists, since they
are rotated on a yearly basis here. :)

I usually fix it by hand, but sometimes I forget.

(And I haven't found out how to change the default from «Cc by
Could easily be a pattern or something..  I think I can hack it
through posting styles.)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-