Re: Can't send mail with Gnus! :(

Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be> wrote:

> Tatsuya Kinoshita <tats@vega.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
>
>> Do you know Wanderlust (http://www.gohome.org/wl/)?
>
> Seems great!
>
> Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:
>
> > Oh what the heck, I'll advertise MH-E as another full-featured Emacs
> > based MUA:  http://mh-e.sourceforge.net
>
> Seems great also! ;)
>
> Any chance to have an 'objective' comparison between some MUA?

Not from me, since I haven't used the others.

As an MH-E developer, I'll just say that we aim for ease of use, modern
features and full customization via the custom interface (tweaking your
~/.emacs file manually should not be necessary).  Since it's actively
developed, useful feature requests will be considered and likely
implemented.

With the introduction of GTK Emacs, it's possible that the
coding possibilities will open up too.

Peter