Re: Can't send mail with Gnus! :(

*  (Jérôme Marant)

| Since you CC'ed me on reply, I guess you don't use such group parameters :-)

((and (message-mail-p) (stringp gnus-newsgroup-name) (tfheen-debian-group-p))
     (to (tfheen-debian-find-recipients))
     (cc nil))

(as posting style params)

(defun tfheen-debian-find-recipients ()
  "Try to find all the recipients on debian lists."
    (save-excursion
      (set-buffer gnus-article-buffer)
      (message-narrow-to-headers-or-head)
      (or (message-fetch-field "Mail-Followup-To")
           (mapconcat '(lambda(x)
                         (if (string-match ".*@lists.debian.org" (car x))
                             (car x) nil))
                      (tfheen-get-recipients-parsed) ", "))))