Re: Client time/date synchronisation

Hi Wolfgang,

Yep, this worked, thanks!

However, I noticed that the value of FAT_RAM_THRESHOLD is ignored. All devices whether they have more or less than 1000KB of RAM boot as "thin client". Somehow it's acting like setting LTSP_FATCLIENT="False". The threshold value was working well for me in earlier installations of Debian Edu.

Also, rebuilding the image seems to have reduced the content of the menu tree appearing when clicking Applications. It now starts with "Settings" and ends with "System".

The complete menu tree however appears nicely when I do a right click on the desktop> Applications also including, e.g. "Run Program...", "Log Out", etc.

Kind regards,
Roman