Re: Client time/date synchronisation

Hi Wolfgang,

I have new findings which may help to narrow things down hopefully.

This morning I decided to switch back to the original amd64 image and testing with a newer client device I just got.

The good news is that everything seems to work just fine. The device is booting nicely as thin client. LDAP settings are added as expected to /run/ltsp/ltsp_config_env and there's a new entry "server ntp" at the end of /etc/ntp.conf.

These things are not happending when I boot using the i386 image.

More ideas why this is happening?

Kind regards,
Roman