How to force "thin client" in the secondary subnet only

Hi folks,

I'm currently forcing "thin client" using LTSP_FATCLIENT="False". This works nicely for all devices of our computer lab connected to the secondary subnet.

Unfortunately this also affects devices connected to the primary subnet. The PXE menu still offers "diskless workstation" but because "thin client" is forced it's not booting as "diskless workstation" anymore.

I would like to offer all users connected to the primary subnet a choice to boot as "diskless workstation" or "thin client" and not being forced into "thin client" as in the secondary subnet.

How can I achieve this?

Kind regards,
Roman