Fwd: Re: Client time/date synchronisation

Hi Wolfgang,

I still have an issue with "FAT_RAM_THRESHOLD=1000" in "/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf". I noticed that this only works in the "primary subnet". Booting via "secondary subnet" always starts the device as "diskless workstation". This is weird to me and I don't think I have seen this before.

Any ideas why?

Kind regards,
Roman