Create a packaging policy for Debian Edu (Was: TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu or debian-science on alioth?)

[Andreas Tille]
> In general I would (strongly) recommend to create some packaging
> policy as it is written for Debian Science[1] and Debian Med[2] (in
> this case Debian Science packaging policy is not as well maintained as
> I would love it to be - well, all such documentation work needs
> time...)

This seem like a very good advice.  I suggest we do so too.  Any
volunteers to write one by adjusting the Debian Med policy to fit Debian
Edu?

--
Happy hacking