Re: Create a packaging policy for Debian Edu (Was: TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu or debian-science on alioth?)

Hi,

On Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> This seem like a very good advice.  I suggest we do so too.  Any
> volunteers to write one by adjusting the Debian Med policy to fit Debian
> Edu?

note that we already have the following:

- http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/NewContributor
- http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/NewDevelopersHelp
- http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy

The 3rd is the most relevant for this thread and all three are slightly
outdated and could use some updates. (Most content there is from 2009 and some
changes are needed, if only s/lenny/wheezy/ :)

cheers,
	Holger