Re: TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu or debian-science on alioth?

Hi Holger et. al,

[cc debian-science, related post:
<URL:https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/06/msg00177.html>]

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:54:05PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> >  libticables-1.3.4
> >  libtifiles-1.1.6
> >  libticonv-1.1.4
> >  libticalcs-1.1.8
> >  gfm-1.07
> >  tilp2-1.17
> >  ... perhaps some more ...
>
> those are all source packages? If so, I would prefer to have them added to a
> subdirectory in the debian-edu git directory on alioth.

I had a look at the debian-science alioth repository, they use a
subdirectory 'packages' for packaging [1].  So I suggest to follow
that convention and put the source packages in debian-edu/packages/
like:

debian-edu/packages/libticables
debian-edu/packages/libtifiles
debian-edu/packages/libticonv
debian-edu/packages/libticalcs
debian-edu/packages/gfm
debian-edu/packages/tilp2

When taking a look at debian-science, I realized that the packages fit
also there (Data Acquisition/Hardware).  What is the better fitting
team?  Any oppinions on that topic?

Best regards,

     Andi

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=debian-science/packages