TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu on alioth?

Hi all,

I would like to ask if everybody is fine with adding a few more
packages to the debian-edu alioth git repository.  The packages are
usefull for Texas Instruments calculators, and the -edu fits nicely I
guess:

 libticables-1.3.4
 libtifiles-1.1.6
 libticonv-1.1.4
 libticalcs-1.1.8
 gfm-1.07
 tilp2-1.17
 ... perhaps some more ...

We want to use the software in our school soon, so I started to take a
look at them and contacted the previous maintainer (Albert Huang),
cf. <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=678059#25>.
Albert already appreciated the idea of team maintenance in a private
mail.

If nobody sees a problem with adding them, I would start adding each
packages to
<URL:http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=debian-edu>.

Hints and recommendations how to do that best are appreciated.  What
is needed to give Albert commit access to the repository?

Best regards,

     Andi