Re: TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu or debian-science on alioth?

Hi Andi,

On Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> I had a look at the debian-science alioth repository, they use a
> subdirectory 'packages' for packaging [1].  So I suggest to follow
> that convention and put the source packages in debian-edu/packages/
> like:
>
> debian-edu/packages/libticables
> debian-edu/packages/libtifiles
> debian-edu/packages/libticonv
> debian-edu/packages/libticalcs
> debian-edu/packages/gfm
> debian-edu/packages/tilp2

I'd rather have debian-edu/packages/tic/* - because for "normal" Debian Edu
developers these package have little / less interest and they seem to be many,
cluttering the packages view. Similarily I would put the debian-edu-* packages
into packages/core/ and slbackup, italc and others into some other subdir.

> When taking a look at debian-science, I realized that the packages fit
> also there (Data Acquisition/Hardware).  What is the better fitting
> team?  Any oppinions on that topic?

collab-maint/ is another good option. Every DD is automatically a member and
any alioth user can become one easily.

cheers,
	Holger