Re: Custom configuration of network clients

Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:

You dont need to be a DD to hack on the Debian-edu source.
But I dont remember how to get svn access anymore, I hope you can find
some pointers from
http://developer.skolelinux.no/documentation/contributing- developers.html

Above description implies that with an account at Alioth I can check out the subversion source. After I have tried that for a while, I finally found out that this is not the case. The AliothFAQ in the Debian Wiki says:

I created my account on Alioth but I can't login via ssh

The alioth account doesn't imply a unix account. You get an unix account only when you're added to a project. Unix accounts are created daily, thus if you have just been added to a project, please wait 24 hours.

If after that delay, you still can't login, please contact the admins.

So could one of the admins add me to the DebianEdu project?

Thank you,
Patrice Neff