Re: Doubts/suggestions with event organization(MiniDebConf '14)

On 13 August 2014 02:00, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
> I believe you can fill a whole minidebconf not only with people
> presenting ICT topics using a Free operating system to run their
> slideshows, but fill it with Debian enthusiasts presenting Debian
> activities!
>
>  * Invite C-DAC to tell about they use Debian - and discuss it.
>  * Invite Sweecha to tell how they use Debian - and discuss it.
>  * Invite all attendees to consider share to the other attendees how
>    they use Debian, and what motivates them to do it.  Not only success
>    stories but also what does not work and what is bad.
+1
Yes complete debian stories would be awesome to have at a minidebconf
, but in the breaks we could talk about other topics like
openstreetmap or Diaspora but still somehow keep the relation to
Debian intact , especially with diaspora we have the debian packaging
initiative going on.  In the other initiative we could talk about
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis

Regards,
Pavithran