Re: casual proposal, some potential sponsors and telegram.

> If I'm not wrong, balasankar is doing the CFP/registration form implementation, right ?

Once we are fine with the delegate registration, I can imitate that to make speaker registraion. Few doubts though.
1. Speakers are basically delegates who present papers na? So all the fields of the current registration shoud be retained na? Including T-Shirt.
2. Additional fields would be a textbox for entering paper title na?
3. How do we plan to get papers? File upload or via mail? The usual way is via mail. Something like papers@minidebconf.in .

Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott