Re: casual proposal, some potential sponsors and telegram.

Hi all,
getting back on topic, I did get couple of general positive responses.
Would need a detailed proposal soon to push it forward.

Somebody needs to make a detailed budget with expenses and incomes
expected so we know how much we would need to raise from sponsorship.
Having such a breakdown would help us to figure out the different
tiers of sponsorship we need to make the event happen.

Also, we need to figure out how many people from Pune are going to the
meet. I'll be going on 16th August to do bookings for the journey. If
some people would be joining from here, that would be nice.

@Harish any dates when the CfP is being thrown open ?