Re: Index for the /doc directory under ftp.debian.org

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 11:34:06AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:

> I can only connect between 8:00PM-11:00PM GMT.  Will do tonight.
> But I am not sure having useful comments to give, my feeling is that
> we only need to gather documents and write nice indices, and think
> about automation for future use.

Ok. I will try to be there tonight. IMHO we just need a master index
(which is mostly automated) and automate a way to publish DDP documents
differently than currently in the web (since those directories IMHO are
too cluttered sp?  to provide Content Negotiation).

	Regards

	Javi