Re: How to make "Debian Reference" as scalable SGML

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 08:59:35PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> My conclusion is I need to separate chapter(<chapt>), section (<sect>,
> <sect1>, ...) structures from document contents.  Without it, moving and
> reorganizing contents are bitch.
>
> I do not see any Debiandoc documents doing this.  If you know, let me
> know.

The Installation manual (debian-boot repository, directory
boot-floppies/documentation) and the FAQ (debian-doc repo, directory
manuals.sgml/faq) are examples of how to split things into several files.

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you want but it seems similar enough.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.