Re: Be nice to your fellow Debian colleagues

andrew.mcglashan wrote:
> ...it is very limited to a small group of Debian users known
> collectively as DDs...

It is limited to the people who actually do the work.  Why should the
fact that you chose to download, install, and use some software that
someone wrote and generously made available to you for free give you any
right to participate in their decisions as to what to do next.

I'm not happy with some of the choices Debian has made recently but my
opinion about such things became irrelevant when I resigned from the
project.  Ranting about them here and indignantly accusing the DDs of
ignoring me would be ridiculous.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com