Re: Be nice to your fellow Debian colleagues

On Wed, Jan 01, 2020 at 08:25:41PM +1100, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> And a propaganderous push, just accept it and STFU, systemd won, against
> all odds, just like other crazy political results around the world.

right, systemd won, because of politics. LOLWUT, thanks for making me
laugh.

thank god it had nothing to do with technology.

Andrew, serious question: if you think this and switched to Devuan, why
do you care about Debian and post here? Wouldn't it be better to improve
Devuan and get some work done there? Or even improve Debian, as that
flows down to Devuan.

I don't see how ranting about Debian and politics and manipulated
elections helps you to forward your goals (which I understand include
improving Devuan, which I think is a great goal).

--
cheers,
	Holger