Re: Be nice to your fellow Debian colleagues

Andrew,

look at the subject, then look at what you wrote. If you can’t find enough kindness in the situation and you are angry then it might be better to not write anything at all.

Let me quote Neil Gaiman from his New Year’s Eve blogpost http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2019/12/a-new-years-thought.html?m=1 (read the full version...)

[...]

And I hope in the year to come you won't burn. And I hope you won't freeze. I hope you and your family will be safe, and walk freely in the world and that the place you live, if you have one, will  be there when you get back. I hope that, for
all of us, in the year ahead, kindness will prevail and that gentleness and humanity and forgiveness will be there for us if and when we need them.

And may your New Year be happy, and may you be happy in it.

I hope you make something in the year to come you've always dreamed of making, and didn't know if you could or not. But I bet you can. And I'm sure you will.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>