Re: Debian i386 architecture now requires a 686-class processor

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:28:07PM +0200, David Kalnischkies wrote:
> If you wonder about the wording of the last paragraph:
> > --
> > How to exploit the Bible for weight loss:
> > Pr28:25: he that putteth his trust in the ʟᴏʀᴅ shall be made fat.
>
> That proverb (I guess quoted from the King James Translation,
> so I gonna use the same) actually starts with:
> "He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but …".

WOW! Can you trust *any* translation?
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+28&version=NIV#en-NIV-17200
28:25
The greedy stir up conflict,^
but those who trust in the Lord^ will prosper.

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty