Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

Hi,

Marc Haber:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:31:19 +0100, md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) wrote:
> >As usual, the systemd critics are just misinformed. This comforts me.
> >because it means that their views can be easily ignored.
>
> And as usual, you don't make any effort to change the misinformation.

Well … I don't remember who's supposed to have said it, but one sign of
insanity is, if something you do doesn't work, to expect different results
when you do the same thing again.

This list's archive contains a multitude of such efforts.
So do other places on the net.

> Otoh, most systemd documentation lacks objectivity.

So does any other documentation whose authors are convinced they're doing
something right. Would you demand a sidebar on gimp.org which praises the
cool features of Inkscape or Scribus?

--
-- Matthias Urlichs