Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

On Feb 16, Alastair McKinstry <alastair.mckinstry@sceal.ie> wrote:

> The breakage of compatibility of existing systems (e.g. with /usr on a
> separate partition) has left a sour taste. I spent  a weekend repairing
systemd introduces no such breakage. Also, /usr on a separate partition
was partially broken even before systemd.

> I have real problems with this lack of modularity.
Again, you clearly do not understand well how systemd works.

As usual, the systemd critics are just misinformed. This comforts me.
because it means that their views can be easily ignored.

--
ciao,
Marco