Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

 ❦ 17 février 2015 10:18 GMT, Alastair McKinstry <alastair.mckinstry@sceal.ie> :

>>> The breakage of compatibility of existing systems (e.g. with /usr on a
>>> separate partition) has left a sour taste. I spent  a weekend repairing
>> systemd introduces no such breakage. Also, /usr on a separate partition
>> was partially broken even before systemd.
>>
> My system broke. It was fine, I did an upgrade -> jessie. It broke
> because of systemd and the fact I had /usr on a separate partition.

And no initrd? Mounting /usr is the job of the initrd.
--
ROMEO:		Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much.
MERCUTIO:	No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide