so long and thanks for all the fish

It's become abundantly clear that this is no longer the project I
originally joined in 1996. We've made some good things, and I wish
everyone well, but I'm out.

Note that this also constitutes an orphaning as upstream of
debhelper, alien, dpkg-repack, and debmirror.

I will be making final orphaning uploads of other packages that are not
team maintained, over the next couple of days, as bandwidth allows.

If I have one regret from my 18 years in Debian, it's that when the
Debian constitution was originally proposed, despite seeing it as
dubious, I neglected to speak out against it. It's clear to me
now that it's a toxic document, that has slowly but surely led Debian
in very unhealthy directions.

--
see shy jo