Re: so long and thanks for all the fish

Hi,

> It's become abundantly clear that this is no longer the project I
> originally joined in 1996. We've made some good things, and I wish
> everyone well, but I'm out.
>
> Note that this also constitutes an orphaning as upstream of
> debhelper, alien, dpkg-repack, and debmirror.
>
> I will be making final orphaning uploads of other packages that are not
> team maintained, over the next couple of days, as bandwidth allows.
>
> If I have one regret from my 18 years in Debian, it's that when the
> Debian constitution was originally proposed, despite seeing it as
> dubious, I neglected to speak out against it. It's clear to me
> now that it's a toxic document, that has slowly but surely led Debian
> in very unhealthy directions.

I don't know you, but I taking part of Debian since potato.
All I can say is: :/

Debian needs all passion it can get and it is sad that this project
can consume so much until someone can not provide more.
This - I guess - it the matter of responsibility and pushing it too
far ... maybe.

So all what is left to say: good luck and have fun.

Be blessed :)

Greetings,
Björn

PS: Oh, before I forget ... a last  ><((((*>