Re: so long and thanks for all the fish

Joey Hess wrote:
> It's become abundantly clear that this is no longer the project I
> originally joined in 1996. We've made some good things, and I wish
> everyone well, but I'm out.

(Insert record-scratch sound-effect and sounds of brain rebooting here.)

Thank you deeply for your work.  It saddens me no end to see Debian
drive away one of its most valuable contributors and long-standing
fixtures.  Between debhelper and d-i, I can think of few if any Debian
developers who have had as significant an impact as you have.  You will
be missed.

- Josh Triplett