Re: so long and thanks for all the fish

Hi Joey,

Am 2014-11-07 22:04, schrieb Joey Hess:
It's become abundantly clear that this is no longer the project I
originally joined in 1996. We've made some good things, and I wish
everyone well, but I'm out.

Shocking.

Thanks for all the great stuff you did and do, from a Debian user and developer. Especially for debhelper, it made packaging so much easier (and still does).

Just adding to the flood of emails but I figure it is better to applaud too much, especially as most feedback one gets as a developer is about bugs and missing features. So consider this a thumbs up from me.

Good luck,

Torsten