Re: upgrades must not change the installed init system [was: Re: Cinnamon environment now available in testing]

Ondřej Surý, le Tue 09 Sep 2014 13:10:48 +0200, a écrit :
> > And I'm saying that I don't think this is an isolated case,
>
> And I'm saying that all we have is anecdotal evidence

Our uni lab has switched to systemd, 20% of the machines do not boot.
The admin is currently looking at what the difference could be between
them to expain such a difference (same hardware, supposed-to-be same
software installation).

Samuel