Re: About a mass bug report not based on Sid or Jessie.

Le Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 05:36:40AM +0200, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> I have not so mixed feelings, but instead very clear feelings now about your
> behaviour.  You requested explicit information on the mass bug filing request
> without reading the obvious channels yourself.  Now *you* are requesting that
> everybody should be aware of an upload stuck in NEW which isn't yet mentioned on
> packages.qa.debian.org at the time of this writing.  What do you want?  I feel
> this doesn't have to do anything about Debian anymore.  Again, please spend your
> time on your packages in Debian which don't migrate from unstable to testing.

Could you please stop spreading false information ?  How do you know what I
read and what I did not ?  I read your announce in January and did not make the
connection in April.  Now, you can feel free to think that I should have
remembered, and I can feel free to think that next time, it would be good if you
put a link in your template.  And we can agree to disagree.  But do not jump on
conclusions on what I read or not.

Likewise, please stop to make some insinuations about my work on packages that
do not migrate to testing.  In the case of staden-io-lib, I took action to make it
migrate, and it was cancelled by porters who wanted to fix a bug affecting their
architecture instead of having the package removed on that architecture.  Thus,
I do spend time on my packages which do not migrate from unstable to testing.

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,