Re: About a mass bug report not based on Sid or Jessie.

Hi,

Wookey wrote:

> or perhaps we should collectively decide that dh-autoreconf should
> just be used everywhere unles there is a damn good reason not to?

Yes, please.  At least that's what I do for packages I have something
to do with.  It makes getting the benefit of upstream autotools fixes
(including support for new ports) much easier and it makes patching
configure scripts to fix bugs easier when needed, too.

Thanks,
Jonathan