Re: Forming racoon/ipsec-tools maintainers group

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 08:52:43PM +1200, Matt Grant wrote:
> Just emailing to tell you I have not forgotten this.  This Easter I will
> have the time to organise this and 'turn the crank handles'.

Sounds good, thanks Matt.

You might have also noticed that I just pushed a new branch to the
ipsec-tools git repo to add a basic systemd unit file for racoon. I
won't merge or upload it until the team is established, but I wanted to
be sure I got this published before too long.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/ipsec-tools.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/systemd

I also hope to begin work on updating the package to 0.8.2 within the
next week or so, but haven't done anything yet.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipsec-tools/files/ipsec-tools/0.8.2/

Thanks
noah