Re: About a mass bug report not based on Sid or Jessie.

Le Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 04:36:52PM -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :

> As this will likely only be applied by default to packages updated to a new
> debhelper compat level, action by the maintainer is still needed for this
> change to take effect.  It's trivial for you to fix this issue in your own
> package by applying the change from autotools-dev to dh-autoreconf - only
> marginally more involved than changing the value in debian/compat.

I have mixed feelings about your answer: are you trying to give me a lecture
about applying patches from the BTS ?  If yes, please pay attention that the
patch for #744664 has been applied and that the uploaded package is now in the
NEW queue for unrelated reasons.

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,