Re: pulseaudio related problems....

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
> As an example, most users who use systemd probably still restart
> services using "/etc/init.d/<service> restart", just because it works.

It's simply less to type if you don't otherwise like bash-autocomplete. :-P

> It's also noteworthy that complains about PulseAudio usually come from
> advanced users. I haven't heard my mom complain about sound problems
> on her netbook running Ubuntu, for example.

… or Debian. Data point: yesterday I did a new install on an UEFIendish
Samsung laptop which Ubuntu's grub was completely unable to grok. Debian …
just worked. And after upgrading to Jessie it works even better. ;-)

--
-- Matthias Urlichs