Re: Debian/Wheezy general rant Was: mount point gets "(deleted)" / unable to unmount

On 06/06/2013 03:11 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> You are of course aware of the boot menu: Advanced Options ->
> Alternative Desktop Environment.

Yes. But it should be in d-i, when you choose to install a desktop. Not
in syslinux, when you are supposed to choose what kind of installer to
start. It's as if you had the option to shutdown your computer after
clicking on a menu where it's written "start". Oh wait... :)

Anyway, right now it is confusing, and it is easy for a newbie to miss
these options.

Just my 2 cents (since I don't have the time to work on it),

Thomas