Re: Debian/Wheezy general rant Was: mount point gets "(deleted)" / unable to unmount

On 06/06/2013 02:25 PM, Bjoern Meier wrote:
> the problem - IMHO - is
> linux (as the kernel itself and tool-distributions) is getting fat and
> kills his own advantages.

Time to try Hurd or kFreeBSD? :)
(note: I'd like to have more time to invest in them myself, and I
perfectly understand that not a lot of people do: life is short...)

On 06/06/2013 02:25 PM, Bjoern Meier wrote:
> Maybe my rant was at the wrong address.

Well, this list is debian-devel. We discuss and try to help each other
so that we can improve things. Ranting indeed, doesn't improve Debian or
fix the problems. Adding the dialogue for selecting which kind of
desktop you want in d-i would be a way more productive, IMO.

Thomas