Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

Le jeudi 29 novembre 2012 à 15:24 +0100, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :
> Now if someone wants to fork the particular bits of upstream software so
> making use of a separate /usr is still possible, even if you think it's
> totally useless, are you going to stop them.

Wouter, I think higher of you than someone who’d bring again the /usr
argument which has already been debunked to death.

There are valid arguments for forking udev, but /usr support is not one
of them; we will just move /usr mounting to the initrd if it cannot be
mounted later.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :