Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 08:02:20PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 02:12:23AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > P.S: By the way, there's still an ongoing m68k porting effort. Please
> > respect
> > this work as well.
>
> I've been a vivid Amiga user since 1991* and I still love these
> machines and I am supporting the efforts to get Debian back onto
> m68k. Yet, I do not think this should happen at all costs. There
> haven't been no new 68k processors for years, have there?

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?code=PC68KCF

the most recent processor you can find there was released in January
2012.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and