Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

Andreas Tille writes ("Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was:	Minified javascript files)"):
>  1. The new field Files-Excluded in debian/copyright contains
>     a space separated list of regular expressions.
>     The deletion process will loop over every expression
>
>       rm -rf ${MAIN_SOURCE_DIR}/<expression>

I don't think debian/copyright should be an controlling input to the
build process.  It's supposed to be semi-machine-readable
documentation.

Ian.