Re: NM without X (general: users vs developers)

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 22:29 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> This is completely off-topic for -devel. Please take it to debian-user
> if you want to continue.

No it is not, this is as important as the systemd/upstart/sysvint\
issue, now being discussed on Debian devel. The general question is:
How much tolerance do we as users have towards the developers lack of
listening to their users, not their own Freud happiness.  As an
example: How much has gnome3 contributed to _users_ experiences, I'm
using the fall-back solution, due to lack of alternatives right now.