Re: Buildd & binary-indep

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 02:27:20PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> > But this whole discussion got boring something like 10 years ago. It's
> > a shame there is still no proper solution for that now.
>
> Yeah, the only one who submitted code has been Bill Allombert and he did
> it without following my recommendations so I have still not merged the
> required support...

Unless I missed it in a previous discussion, I can't see what's wrong
with simply mandating support with a new Standards-Version as
Bernhard suggested.  Could you elaborate on why Build-Features seems
preferable since this appears to be a simple and easily implementable
solution to the problem?

Regards,
Roger

--