Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> wrote:

> Maybe this is a stupid question, but what purpose does the Ubuntu column
> have at all? If I'm interested in a package in Ubuntu, that's what
> Launchpad is for. I mean, we don't have the information for the 120
> other derivatives there, either (should we ever have that, I'm not sure
> that "it's just 120 clicks and then it's stored in a cookie" would cut
> it, btw.).

It provides direct links to Launchpad for each package and its bugs.

AFAICT most of the other derivatives either do not expose or do not
have available the same information that Ubuntu/Launchpad does. If I'm
wrong here please point at one other distribution that we could add to
the PTS and DDPO.

--
bye,
pabs