Re: bug #561324: asking questions in postinst

> This doesn't help with any of your other dependencies, just the dependency
> on debconf (or some other DCMS implementation).

So if I understand correctly a (pre-)depend on host/dig won't help to
make sure bind/dig is installed during the config script.

My idea now is the following:
config-script:
1) if host/dig is available use it to download the list.
2) if dns-query failed of host/dig is unavailable use static list (will
be packed)
3) ask the user which broker to use
4&5) ask username & password

postinst-script:
1) check if user has >1 tunnel
2) if user has >1 tunnel ask which one to use, else just use the one.
3) create the rest of the config script...

Regards,

Reinier