Re: debian/rules "make -f" restriction

Michael Tautschnig schrieb:

I think Manoj already explained quite well why policy is that specific about a
single line.

And I explaind why the policy is over specific in this case :-)
The modified shebang line didn't had any drawback in the past and wouldn't have any drawback in the future.

But it's not worth discussing this anymore. I think everything was said. We will try to find a different way to tackle this problem - it just hurts to throw away a nice working solution.

Tobias