Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

On Sunday 28 December 2008 12:30, "Всеволод Величко" <torkvemada@nigma.ru>
> That message has been carbon-copied to debian-devel list. I'm not
> reading debian-women list. You think, this discussion should take
> place in d-d? I'm not sure.

Did Lisi's message go to the debian-devel list?  If so I didn't receive it.

Maybe she sent a message to d-w and CC'd you as a courtesy.

> > If you choose to belong to a women's list, you have to accept that you
> > may not like everything that every woman says.
> >
> > But who are you to decide what the rest of us may or may not do?
> Yes, I've already answered it. I have no contact with d-w list.
> If you're sending something to d-d, be ready that d-d have other
> rules, than d-w.

The above list archive page has some of your messages, so it is not accurate
to claim that you have no contact with the d-w list.

http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog