OT: Was: Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

Le vendredi 19 décembre 2008 à 10:01 -0200, Martin Langhoff a écrit :
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> > Homosexuality can be an *accusation* ‽
>
> It still is in some countries. That's why mature people don't play
> with that openly in international projects.
>
> Perhaps you didn't know.

Still, shame on those countries.

Btw, just as we are clearly off-topic of any Debian developper related
discussion, there has just been some celebration of 60th anniversary of
the universal human rights declaration at UN yesterday, with a
specicically targeted event about sexual orientation, criminalisation of
homosexuality, etc.

For instance see our Secretaire d'Etat's declaration at :
http://gayswithoutborders.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/france-rama-yade-will-appeal-at-the-united-nations-for-the-universal-decriminalisation-of-homosexuality/

OK, OK, maybe some kind of french arrogance here again ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC