Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> Romain Beauxis wrote:
>> I start a discussion trying to explain how misunderstanding can happen and it
>> ends up claiming that french are arogant.
>
> I am sorry, if I misunderstood your point as defending Joss's
> announcement, while you were just trying to explain it [1].

Whether Romain was trying to defend or to explain Joss's announcement is really not
the point in his previous message (the one quoted at the start of this one).
  I'm very unpleased that you are claiming I'm arogant.
  I know (I see your other post) that this was not your intention and I see your
apologies. The fact is that you post this offensive message. So, do not forget
that what someone writes is not always what he thinks nor what he wants to say.

  That said, I did not read at all Joss blog, so I have no opinion (for now) on
the main issue of this thread.

  Regards,
    Vincent (French people)